Learn the basics of orthodontic diagnosis and treatment
Get started with free orthodontic training
Orthodontic knowledge improves your treatment options and dental work. Take this free opportunity to start learning fundamental orthodontic principles to boost the capabilities and revenue in your practice.
This Free Intro to Orthodontics Seminar gives you a day (8:30am-5:00pm, 8 CE) of orthodontic training from the world leader in orthodontic continuing education. Can't make a full day? Attend our evening course (5:30-9:00pm, 3 CE) in Orange County, CA or take an online opportunity (5:30-6:30pm PST, 1 CE). Find the complete list of locations and dates in the form.
What You'll Learn:
- Basics of orthodontic diagnosis
- Ortho principles that will help any dental practice
- How to select the best treatment option
- How to use diagnosis software to optimize results
- How to increase your practice revenue with orthodontics
- Case selection (all ages, extraction and non-extraction)
Who Should Attend:
- General Dentists
- Dental Students
- Dental Assistants & Office Managers
- (with an accompanying doctor)